In the Iberian Peninsula, all our orders take an average of 24/48 working hours. However, if your order is placed after 1:00 p.m., we will not have time to send it that same day, so it starts counting from the next day. Orders to the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla have an estimated delivery time of between one and two days longer. All packages have a tracking number that we will send you via email so that you can check where your Josette’s are going.
Do not worry! For reasons external to us, on some occasions when you have entered an email @ hotmail.com, the confirmation email does not arrive automatically. Still, we have received the order correctly. If you wish to obtain your order receipt, you can write to us at [email protected] and we will provide it to you.
If you realize that you have entered your address incomplete or in the wrong way, please contact us as quickly as possible so that we can change the information of your order before processing it. If we have already processed your order, the shipping agency will return the product to us. To be able to send it again, you will have to pay the shipping amount (2.90 euros). In any case, this type of situation will slightly extend the delivery time.
It is important to charge the headphones for at least 2 hours as soon as you receive them. To do this, you simply have to insert them into the case and plug it into the power. It is important to use the original cable that comes in the Josette’s box to charge them.
Occasionally, one of the earbuds is turned off (this occurs when you hold down the touch sensor on the earbud for several seconds or in rare cases it is factory-unloaded). It does not mean that a headset is not working, but that it is disabled and can be confusing. To solve it you must carry out the following steps:
1) Press and hold the touch control of each earbud for 5 seconds at the same time until they both turn off. In doing so, you will hear a voice assistant verifying its disconnection: “Power Off”.
2) Go to the Bluetooth settings of your mobile and delete / desynchronize the device referring to the headphones, called i12. Then turn off the Bluetooth of your device.
3) Put the headphones in its charging box and plug it into the mains for 2 hours. Immediately after doing this, a red light will appear on the case, this indicates that your Josette’s are charging correctly.
4) Activate the Bluetooth of your mobile and you will see that a device called i12 appears again. Before you press it to connect, take the headphones out of the box and put them on. Once they have adjusted perfectly to your ear, press the i12 option.
5) If everything mentioned has been done successfully, you will hear the voice assistant verifying its correct connection: “Power On”.
Yes, all models of Josette’s headphones are compatible with all devices that have Bluetooth. This includes all Android, IOS (Apple) mobile devices and all tablets and computers.
The battery of the headphones varies depending on the Josette´s model. We recommend that you consult the “Additional information” section on the specific page of each product.
No, these lights only indicate when Bluetooth is being searched and appear for a few seconds. When connecting headphones the lights are off.
The light on the case stays on for a couple of minutes when you insert the headphones to verify that they are charging correctly, then turns off.
ABOUT RETURNS AND WARRANTY
If the product has arrived damaged due to shipping or a manufacturing fault, you must be notified within the first 7 days of receipt. Contact us at [email protected] and we will send you new Josette’s completely free of charge.
If the product has a malfunction due to causes external to the client, contact us at ( [email protected] ) and we will give you a solution immediately. All our products have a one-year guarantee, therefore, if the failure is due to an error in the manufacturing process, we will send you a new product completely free of charge.
If you make a mistake in the payment, we do not recommend canceling the transaction with your bank, as this may delay the resolution of the problem. Let us know by email at [email protected] and we will refund the full amount in less than 24 hours.
All our returns are free, we will take care of processing your return. To do this, you must notify your intention to return it up to 7 days after receipt of the order and provided that it has not been unsealed and inserted into the ears for hygiene reasons.
All our models have a one year warranty